Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Retiring in 2016

I have heard that a number of itty bittys are being retired in 2016. The Wizard of Oz four are already listed on the Offical Hallmark site for Jan 2016. So far these are the ones I know.



Batman (regular itty bitty)
Buzz
Cowardly Lion
Darth Vader Jumbo
Diseny Princess Collectors 4-set
Dorothy
Han Solo & Princess Leia 2-pack
Iron Man
Linus
Lucy
Merida
Play Tote
Rupunzel
Scarecrow
Star Wars Episode IV (Tatooine) Collector’s 4-Set
Superman
The Flash
Tin man
Tinkerbell
Woody
 

2 comments:

  1. Are the itty bitty biggys superman and batman retiring also?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly doubt that biggy Superman is retiring since he just came out this year. I am not sure on biggy Batman. I feel like they would state 'biggy' on the list if they were and it wasn't. So I want to say they arn't retiring him. I will see if I can find out for sure.

      Delete