Thursday, September 21, 2017

Blog Updates

     I am currently working on updating the itty bitty pages with all the new releases coming out. The complete list is next don't worry! Then hopefully the current draft of the add-on checklist. Also I hope everyone likes the blog's new look.
      First I wanted everyone to know that some itty bittys with titles are going to be sorted by their title (mainly the military titles). For example General Hux will be listed under 'G' for General rather than 'H' for Hux. I feel like the title is part of their name. This will probably only apply to the Star Wars ones. At least that is what I going to do for now.
   Also there are a lot of itty bitty related items, like the baby, I will be listing those on the index pages, but I am not going to be putting up the pictures. There are so many I want to save space for the actual itty bittys.
     Next can anyone help me out with the names of the Minecraft characters? I know they are from Minecraft but I don't know the names. 

3 comments:

  1. https://www.lego.com/en-us/minecraft/characters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve. Boy with diamond sword

    Alex. Girl with pick axe

    Creeper. Green one

    Zombie pigman. One that's pink green and white

    ReplyDelete