Friday, October 27, 2017

Happy Anniversary!

Itty Bittys Corner's 2nd Year Anniversary!

   Today marks 2 years since Itty Bittys Corner's first post! It's been a great two years and I am looking forward to the next one. I like sharing the itty bitty love with everyone! It's been fun and helpful! I hope all readers feel the same.
   So to celebrate, and since I didn't get to do it last year, I am going to have a small giveaway! The drawing is for an itty bitty greeting card. I will pick a winner at random in about two weeks. To enter just post a comment telling us what your first itty bitty was!


The details: For US addresses only! Comments made under 'Anonymous' will not be counted. The winner will be announced in a post and asked to e-mail their mailing address to the blog's e-mail.

5 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Itty Bitty was Tinker Bell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow Brite. I thought I was just going to get a couple... HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was Bambi. I am from Maine and the design of the characters and the greenery for the movie Bambi came from a Maine designer, who actually sent a live white tailed deer, rabbit, and actual greenery from Maine to Walt Disney. He used them. Just awesome that Bambi is designed from a Maine deer.

    ReplyDelete