Thursday, November 9, 2017

Mary's Angel and Justice League!

     The single Mary's Angel has shown up on ebay! That means that it should probably be showing up in stores soon! It is a special edition. Also Cyborg and Superman from the Justice League are up too. Both are limited editions. Nice to have something else come out for November!


Also keep an eye out for Special Edition Itty Bittys - 2016 Trading Card Quarterback: (Thank April!)
Russell Wilson
Carson Wentz
Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Cam Newton
Dez Bryant

Also I hear that the Star Wars carded Luke and Leia might be out soon! Both are Limited Editions.


Auction Link
Cyborg Link and Superman Link

2 comments:

  1. I stopped at my local Hallmark store to pick up a couple of Itty Bittys that I had ordered and they had 4 Special Edition Itty Bittys - 2016 Trading Card Quarterback: Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, Tom Brady, and Aaron Rodgers. I didn't know anything about these but it was a fun score at the store.
    April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Thanks for letting me know! I heard they were going to come out with some, but had no idea how many or what characters they were doing. So thank you so much for sharing!

      Delete