Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Updates

     I am working on updating the complete itty bitty list. I had a question for everyone. I am adding in the new Solo itty bittys. Does everyone like the one big Star Wars section or would you prefer subsections? For example "Original Trilogy", "Episodes 7-9", "Solo", etc. It would separate up some characters like Leia or Lando. Not sure which would be easier. So let me know what you think and thank you for your votes! Also if I missed bittys on the list please let me know!
     I have also added a list of just the itty bitty ornaments (sorted by year) and another list of the pin/buttons from conventions and special days (like May the 4th). You can find them on the 'Checklists' page.

9 comments:

  1. My vote...one big SW section. Thanks Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also vote for one big section and just specifying if there are multiples, like Lando, and Lando (Solo)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One big SW section. Label multiples as 1,2, 3, etc

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree on the one big Star Wars section. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my vote for one big SW section

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like one big SW section but maybe indication of which movie for collectors who are catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the idea of one big Star Wars section as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you happen to have a list of all the cards (regular and vacuum-sealed ones)?

    ReplyDelete