Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Online


       All four Harry Potter itty bittys are now available in the online store (Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Prof. Dumbledore)! They also have been showing up in stores. Let us know if you have seen them! I really like how they turned out! I hope they make additional characters. I really want to see Hagrid! What character would you like to see Hallmark make?


Other News: Not yet available, but Hallmark has a placeholder and picture up of the Jawa in blister pack.

7 comments:

  1. I think they should do both versions of Prof. Dumbledore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Jawa in blister pack looks so amazing! I can't wait for it be available for purchase. The Harry Potter itty bittys are tempting as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone posted to Facebook, the jason and freddy itty bittys are starting to hit stores. And my store got in the mystery snoopy itty bittys that i posted on my IG, well just the bag. I still have to take pictures of the actual itty bittys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah originally I kept hearing July for Freddy & Jason then I asked to confirm and they told me August. And ooh the mystery bags are coming out! Must look at picture! Thank you for the heads up!

      Delete
  4. @MegsIttyBittys also posted pics of the Snoopy Halloween Blind Bags. Bye bye money!

    ReplyDelete