Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Places to Find Itty Bittys

     It's a new year and with it can come new collectors or it's just good to have a refresher. Here is a list of online shops that sell itty bittys in the US and different country's as well. If you know of a place to purchase itty bittys online, you can share it in the comments! I know some Hallmark stores ship as well.

Shopping

US

Hallmark Official Store - Link
The Paper Store - Link

Rhonda's Hallmark Itty Bittys Collectors Club (Facebook page) - Link (International Shipping)

AUS

Lil Treasures - Link
Zing Pop Culture - Link
Itty Bittys in Australia - Link

UK

Admit One - Link 
Bakewell Gift Shop - Link
The Present Shop - Link (International shipping)


  Reward Sites 
Hallmark Crown Rewards - Link
   Sign up in-store or online and get points with every purchase. Use those points to get gift certificates. You also get coupons and reward certificates sent to your e-mail to use in-store and online!



Disclaimer: This list is only meant to inform and/or aid. Itty Bittys Corner in in no way connect or affiliated with any of the stores listed above or comments below and is therefore not responsible for any errors or problems that arise from buying/ordering from said shops.

5 comments:

  1. Admit One in UK is Icon Cards and Gifts on ebay. This is where I got all of my UK exclusives. Great shipping rates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Itty Bitty Collectors!

    My name is Nick! I was a colector for a few years, but have recently retired due to the mass growth of the collection. I have over 300 Itty Bittys I am in need of selling.
    I thought the best place for them to go was the people and the community that loved them most! I have followed this account for many years and knew this was the place.

    I have Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, and many other collections. If you are in need of an Itty Bitty, message me on eBay at jerrydog15. Don't be afraid to message me with questions of which ones I do and do not have!

    EBAY ACCOUNT: jerrydog15

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you give me a link to your eBay account, for some reason I can't find you.

      Delete
    2. https://www.ebay.com/usr/jerrydog15

      Delete
  3. does anyone know if they are going to release 2018 Hercules and Meg?

    ReplyDelete