Friday, April 26, 2019

May the 4th Pin Set


    Hallmark has released a picture of the May the 4th button set for this year. I am sad to find that they aren't itty bittys ones like they have been in the past. There were still plenty of characters for them to do!
   To get them, same as in the past, spend $15 or more on qualifying Star Wars items and get the set free with purchase (Limited one per person). Qualifying items vary from store to store, so be sure to ask! They are available in-store ONLY. It appears like they are actually starting to release these early the dates say from 4/26 to 5/4

    So far I haven't heard of any itty bittys to be released for the 4th. Hopefully PopMinded tells us different.

5 comments:

  1. I dont see May the 4th Pin Set on Hallmark website. When they put on Hallmark website. Give me the date please. I want to know please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As stated in the post above. The pin set is only available in-store.

      Delete
  2. Just a rumor: but my girlfriend went to our local hallmark- and she was getting me a gift and she asked if they had any game of thrones ittybittys. The employee responded: sometime after the final season...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I am going to have to see what I can find out. I hope so! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete
  3. Yeaa i was rather dissapointed with the buttons this year. The itty bittys ones are my favorite. These just seem so whatever :/

    ReplyDelete