Saturday, May 18, 2019

Toy Story

Photo posted by danthepixarfan
  
    Another picture of the Toy Story itty bittys. Seems like Alien is a confim coming and a new character form the 4th movie Gabby Gabby. We can see the Special Edition tags on Buzz and Woody. It also looks like Alien has a Special Edition tag too or maybe a online exclusive.
UPDATE: We can confirm that Alien will be an Online Exclusive. Check out this article (LINK) by Dan the Pixar Fan, he has individual pictures of each itty bitty front and back and their tags!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! Glad I could help. I have all the full details posted now in my review at danthepixarfan.com :) http://www.danthepixarfan.com/2019/05/toy-story-4-hallmark-itty-bittys.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. When new toy story itty bitty come out to the store and the hallmark website, I want to know please. Give me the dates please.

    ReplyDelete