Tuesday, July 16, 2019

New Snoopy

Photo credit to theluckypennyllc

    I haven't been able to confirm this(UPDATE: He has been confirmed!), but the tag sure looks real and with the lack of a checklist anything is possible! Found this picture of Snoopy in a pumpkin suit. We had heard about Snoopy as an astronaut, so this is a new one. So if you spot him at your store be sure to let us know! I believe the Halloween products are starting to come out soon, so if he is real, he could be showing up in stores soon!

Photo credit to masterpcollects




4 comments:

  1. He’s shown up at my store, and I got him this weekend so he’s definitely real and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it too...and I was able to get the Chewbacca with candy corn bandoleer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for confirming and letting us know Chewbacca is hitting stores too!

      Delete