Thursday, August 8, 2019

Comic Con pics

See article Here

     Finally some pictures of new itty bittys from Comic Con! Star Wars Empire Strikes Back itty bittys: Princess Leia in Hoth gear and a Han & Chewie set in the Millennium Falcon! Sadly it sounds like these are previews for next year for the Anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back. So excited about them, but I want them sooner!

     Take a look at the new Gremlin itty bittysm Shazam, and I believe the new Walking Dead set. The Walking Dead 2-pack is to be releases this month. Shazam is expected for September. The Gremlins are rumored to be out November.

See article Here

   

Thank you Unknown and WesleyC for pointing out the article!

6 comments:

  1. I suppose it's too early to tell if the MF's Chewie is gonna be different from the regular release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All we have is the picture right now. If I learn any more I will post.

      Delete
  2. I hope new itty bitty come out this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me any new itty bitty come out this week please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spot the new the walking dead itty bittys at kiss instergram website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like the Walking Dead bittys are Morgan and Carol...just guessing based on the tousled grey hair and what looks to be a bo-staff.

    ReplyDelete