Friday, October 18, 2019

Previews

Photo credit to Masterpcollects
     Here are some preview photos of some new itty bittys. Some we saw pictures of at some of the Conventions this year. We have no release dates on any of these yet, so can only speculate.
   I think we could see a few maybe next year. I believe the Troll 2 and Wonder Woman movies are releasing in 2020. Also Star Wars Empire Strikes Back anniversary is next year.

Bellatrix
Hedwig
Umbridge
Sirius Black
Ariel
Belle
Cinderella
Back to The Future Doc & Marty
Fancy Nancy
Taun Taun with Luke
Hoth Leia
Porg
Han & Chewie in Falcon
Queen Barb
Branch
Poppy
Trollex

Not shown, but mentioned are
Ahsoka Tano
Wonder Woman -gold
Wonder Woman -Special Edition
Cheeta
Moana & Maui

11 comments:

  1. THose look like cracking SW ittys!
    And it's "porg", not "pog".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops thanks for pointing that out! I posted in a hurry.

      Delete
  2. When new Trolls itty bittys come out. I want to know please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read the posts. All information known is posted.

      Delete
  3. When Umbridge itty bittys come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read the post. All information known is posted.

      Delete
  4. I saw the new Olaf from Frozen 2 at my local store yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new walking dead itty bittys is on the hallmark website now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a Batman 1989 version coming out?

    I saw it at NYCC this year on dsiplay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a new Batman coming out. I don't know much more than that. I have only managed to find a very small picture.

      Delete