Sunday, February 23, 2020

Pictures!

Photo Credit to PopMinded
      We have pictures of Headwig, Umbridge, and the Millennium Falcon! Headwig and Umbridge are shipping soon and should be showing up in stores anytime now! We are unsure as to the Falcon set (It looks like the price on the tag will be 29.95), but if it's showing up on ebay I hope that means soon!
      I have been trying to find information about March itty bittys but Hallmark told me that they didn't have any information about 2020 itty bittys. This seems rather ridiculous since they make them. So if you hear anything or spot any new ones in store please let us know!
 UPDATE: The Millennium Falcon is showing up in some stores now! So keep an eye out for them!

Photo Credit to roseanndemarco

6 comments:

  1. I think it’s Hallmark’s offshoot called Popminded that makes them and knows a bit more. I asked what Itty Bitties should be showing up soon on their Instagram, so fingers crossed. I miss their catalogue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will focus on getting information from them then. I miss the checklist too!

      Delete
  2. I just got word from Popminded! Umbridge ships with Hedwig and Trolls 2 releases this month as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popminded told me that the new Ahsoka Tano itty bitty from Star Wars the Clone Wars the Final Season is going to come out in April just in time for may 4th!

    ReplyDelete