Tuesday, June 28, 2016

July releases

We have long list of new releases for July! Plus loads of Online Exclusives as well! Hard to say which to look forward to most.

Donkey - Limited Edition
Elephant - Limited Edition
Flying Aces Storybook
Hello Kitty
Chococat
Hello Kitty & My Melody Clippy
Rey & Kylo Clippy
Green Lantern
Aquaman
Kid President Itty Bitty, Biggy, & Clippy

Online Exclusives (Limited Editions)
Zinnia - July 6th
Panda (Shirt Tales) - July 18th
Monkey (Shirt Tales) - July 18th
Tiger (Shirt Tales) - July 18th
Fox  (Shirt Tales) - July 18th

Rumors: I heard that there might be something for the itty babies line out in July.

2 comments:

  1. i just bought a itty bitty "kid president" itty bitty from my local hallmark store. are they scarce? I have not seen another one listed anywhere. Thank-you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Kid President' just come out, so he isn't hard to find yet. Some stores are going to get the new itty bittys faster than others. For Example my store doesn't have him in stock yet, but I am sure they will get him.

      Delete