Friday, July 1, 2016

More itty bittys online

    Several of the new releases are now available in the Hallmark.com store. The Limited Edition Crabby Maxine, all of the blue and green camo (8 in all), and in case I forgot to mention Hank and Destiny from Finding Dory. See Here
UPDATE: Hello Kitty and friend are also available!


Buyer Tip: If you aren't a member of Hallmark Crown rewards join now. It's free and you accumulate points for each purchase that, when you get enough, you can use for reward(gift) certificates to use in store. I signed up online so my membership card had to be mailed to me after my first purchase with my reward number. If you sign up in store I heard you get your card right away.

1 comment:

  1. We have a new supply of Itty Bitty's just arrived in our store. We have Fredbird, Clark,Capt Jack Sparrow, Vulture,New Spider-man, Smidge, Guy-Diamond,Biggie, the Walking Dead Set, Wonder Woman, Groot,plus hundreds more, most are Special or Limited Editions. Please Call - 800 583 3838
    looking forward to supplying your itty bitty needs.
    Thanks Brian
    Kadel's Hallmark

    ReplyDelete