Thursday, October 27, 2016

November releases

   At this time I would normally post a list of what is coming for November, but sadly at this point it is all rumor. UPDATE: Three new itty bittys have been seen in stores. List below has been updated.
 
This month's released:
Batman
Clark Kent/Superman
Iron Patriot

Rumored:
Belle

   Also we haven't seen Starlite or Wonder Woman-Super Hero Girls who were rumored to be out at the end of the month. So if we don't see them it is possible we could also see them in November. I wish I had more solid news.


   Captain Phasma is now available in the online store! Link Here I also hear she is starting to be shipped and hitting some stores. So hopefully she will arrive at your local store soon (and mine!)!

4 comments:

  1. Do they usually take this long to turn up on the online store? They're not up yet :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For a while it seemed like it took about two weeks before they go up online. But that hasn't been true of every time. Hopefully they will be up soon!

      Delete
  2. Aw I hope so! The Barbie collectors set is out online! Think some people saw them in stores in the US and Australia last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I checked this morning and it wasn't up. Then shortly after logged on here and saw your comment. I much have just missed it! Thank you for posting!

      Delete