Thursday, October 13, 2016

To be announced....

       I noticed this upon the Hallmark itty bitty information page. 2017 Online Exclusives to be announced soon. I wonder if they will still be monthly. How did everyone like the Online Exclusives? For my part I would like them to keep it to one at a time. I loved the Shirt Tales ones, but all at once was a lot. I like to be able to spread out my itty bitty purchases. Well I look forward to see what they have coming!
   Also the holiday Mickey and Minnie itty baby blankets are now available in to online store as well as the Frosty the Snowman storybook, Rainbow Brite Ornament, and the Wisemen boxed set.
 

4 comments:

  1. I loved the online exclusives, I can't wait for more! I didn't mind the 4 all at once but a lot of new itty bitty were also coming out at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them to come out monthly. Its easier to save up, and decide what one I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mind the Shirt Tales all at once, except I forgot about them and had to wait for them to be restocked after they sold out. Even then, I had to get Tyg on eBay. I hope they finish the Rainbow Brite set - and that they make enough for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I like that they tell us in advance what ones they are releasing. I don't think Han sold out as fast as they planned (considering how fast all the ones after him have been), but I liked that everyone had time to get him. He was up for almost a month or more. I am curious as to how many of each were made pf each one. Han there were around 5,000 and Shy Violet around 800. I could never find out how many after that.

    ReplyDelete