Friday, December 9, 2016

More itty bittys!

    I have been hearing that there are several new itty bittys (etc.) out that we haven't heard about and some 2017 bittys out already! Branch, Poppy, Ant-Man, Admiral Ackbar, Evie, Mal, biggie Hulk, clippy set Snoopy & Woodstock, and clippy set Hulk & Ultron I have heard were seen in stores. The two Trolls are Limited Editions and the price is a dollar more at $7.95. The others appear to be normal price The biggie, clippys, and Disney Descendants are new bittys that I hadn't heard of. So exciting! The Trolls are also now available online. 

Here they are in list form.
Branch (Troll) - Limited Edition ($7.95)
Poppy (Trolls) - Limited Edition ($7.95)
Ant-Man (Marvel)
Admiral Ackbar (Star Wars)
Evie (Disney Descendants) 
Mal (Disney Descendants) 
Hulk biggie
Hulk & Ultron clippys
Snoopy & Woodstock clippys

3 comments:

  1. I actually saw the Evie and Mal ones listed for sale on ebay yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I saw the Ant-Man one on ebay, too.

      Delete
    2. I saw those too! I think it's a good sign! Now if they will only show up in my local store...

      Delete