Saturday, December 17, 2016

More Kitten Bowl Kittens

      I hear that there are four new Kitten Bowl kitten itty bittys are out. They are four new characters and they are wearing jerseys. All are Limited Editions and I also hear that they are $7.95. Sounds like there is a strong possibility that the price of itty bittys are going to be raised next year to 7.95. I am hoping that it might only be raised on the Limited Editions. The Trolls, Chinese New Year Rooster, and the Kitten Bowl kittens are all 7.95 and they are all LE. I guess we will see.


     Also I have had a couple people ask about a complete list of itty bittys. That is why I made the index pages, but I am thinking of something more compact and/or printable. If I put together a complete list of itty bittys together what is everyone looking for in it? I was thinking about a basic list of all the itty bittys (making note of LEs) and boxes to check off.
   If I do make one it would have to be posted like a picture (they don't let me add files on here) and I probable wouldn't be able to get it all done until the 2017 checklist is released. 

4 comments:

  1. I just would really enjoy having a complete list of all the itty bittys, along with which ones come in the different sizes. I enjoy when there are grouped by characters, especially for those who only collect certain themes. Pictures are fun. We probably don't need all the information such as release dates. Those can be enjoyed on your website.
    I think your list would be much appreciated because I have yet to find a complete check list. Your website has the most up to date and detailed list I have found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want a picture of the Kitten Bowl 2017 Itty Bittys!🐱🐈🏈🏉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post a picture as soon as I can get my hands on one!

      Delete