Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Complete List

    I finished! Here is the complete list of itty bittys. They are listed by group for example Mickey Mouse in listed under the Disney heading and Darth Vader is under Star Wars section etc etc. The little column on the right side of the names indicate if it's a Limited Edition (LE) and so forth.
  I have looked it over a few times, but if anyone notices that one slipped past me please let me know. I plan to put a link to this post on the Checklist tab/page so it's easy to locate.

LE - Limited Edition
HE - Holiday Edition
EE - Event Exclusive
OE - Online Exclusive

Updated: 3/2/17

Attempt at PDF file. Copy and paste into address bar. file:///C:/Users/J&K/Documents/Julie/Itty%20bitty/complete%20list%20by%20grouping%20draft.pdf















16 comments:

  1. In the Star Wars list, I believe Dengar is missing. Or the EE Darth Vader is supposed to be Dengar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is missing. Thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. I may have missed it, but I didn't see the Inside Out characters under the Pixar or Disney sections. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Looney Tunes itty bitty mystery egg is up on the website:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot to mention birthday princess!Also I didn't see the political animals on list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lala orange?! how did I miss this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have any news on Goldilocks release date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing yet, but if I hear anything I will post.

      Delete
  7. Could you make a PDF of this? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogger doesn't allow me to post files like PDFs. But that is how I would have liked to post the list.

      Delete
    2. I will think on it and see if I can come up with anymore ideas.

      Delete
  8. I was trying to copy and paste the link and it wont work for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Thanks for trying and letting me know. I will see if there is something else I can try.

      Delete