Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Release Dates

   I have been hearing some things about release dates for the new itty bittys. Here is a list of what to expect.

February:
Noah's Ark and the extra animals, Baymax, Iron Man Hulkbuster, Ultron

April:
Rocket, Groot

May:
C-3PO with red arm, X-Wing Luke Skywalker

June:
Wonder Woman

July:
all the Mary's Angels, Red Sox and Yankee baseball players, Baseball Mascots, 1977 Greedo

August:
Jack Sparrow, Walking Dead, Emotibitty Happy, Greedo, First Order Stormtrooper, Vintage Mickey, Vintage Minnie, Alice & Mad Hatter, Aladdin & Genie, Pongo & Perdita, Captain Picard & Worf

September:
Jack Skellington & Sally, Haunted House Playset, Halloween Pirate Pup, Tutu Kitten, Snoopy in Pumpkin Costume, Emotibitty Lovey

October:
Emotibitty Poopy, Christmas Peanuts, Holiday Mickey and Friends, Frosty Friends Polar Bear, The Grinch, Nativity Add-on

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to finding/getting Baymax. I was on ebay looking to see if there were any listings for him yet so I know to check my store. Haven't found any, but I did find people posting the Looney Tunes mystery eggs. When I visited a Hallmark store today I found they had indeed released the Looney Tunes Mystery Egg Itty Bittys (found with the Snoopy Easter Book)
    The lighting in the store wasn't that great so I couldn't see if you can make out the shadow of which Itty Bitty is inside, but there is a bit of a weight difference between a few of the eggs I picked up.

    attached is a link to the pic I took of the egg.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BQTscW-g8uo/?taken-by=tobynooler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is spiderman homecoming not on the list?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why is spiderman homecoming not on the list?

    ReplyDelete