Saturday, March 25, 2017

A few things....

    First I am trying to provide a PDF file of the Complete List of itty bittys to make it easier to access, update, and/or print. Try Here (Updated 3/26) and let me know if the link works. Also if you notice any I missed please let me know!
    Next here is a possible picture of the Star Wars itty bitty Ponda Baba/Walrus Man. Might be a Comic Con exclusive for this year. Also a picture of Ahsoka Tano.
   Also SanoKitty has shared with us some great pictures from New York Comic Con. Thank you SanoKitty!





4 comments:

  1. The link works great and just in time since I was sitting down to update my collection. Thanks so much!

    There are a few omissions or corrections I found as I was checking off my collection.
    *Wonder Woman ornament not listed
    *Anna has two clippys - one with Elsa and one with Kristoff but there is only one clippy listed
    *Belle's clippy is a yellow dress but it is listed under the blue dress Belle
    *Flounder clippy is not listed but Ariel clippy is
    *Iron Man ornament is not listed
    *Scooby and the Pizza Prowler storybook is not listed
    *Shaggy is misspelled as Shappy (that one made me laugh)
    *C3-PO clippy is not listed but R2D2 clippy is
    *BB-8 ornament is not listed
    *Northpole Snowby and Jaz are not listed

    Hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback! It helps a lot! I will work on adding those to the list.

      Delete
  2. This is a great resource Julie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete