Friday, March 17, 2017

More Pictures and Release Dates!

   More pictures and a few updates. First we have a picture of Wonder Woman and the 2-Pack Wonder Woman set. We also have a picture of the back of the packaging on the Star Wars Celebration itty bittys that shows an itty bitty we hadn't seen before, looks like Ponda Baba. There is also a Picture of the Alien Xenomorph. It sounds like that will be out in May when the new movie comes out. Also I hear that Ripley, the online only, is expected to be released on Alien Day (I believe that is April 26th). Groot and Rocket might be out this month with the release of the movie.
  Popminded released these two videos about the new products and the releases dates. Is you want to view them see Here and Here.



5 comments:

  1. Yes, that is Ponda Baba, also known as Walrus Man. The design of those top 3 on the packaging mirror a Funko Pop Walmart exclusive 3-pack and are based on the design of the original Kenner action figures. The other two are the blue and red snaggletooth - only one of which was in the film, the other they had the colors wrong for the action figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys! I am new here, how can I send y'all images? I have Rocket and Groot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pictures can be sent to the blog e-mail ittybittyscorner@gmail.com Just let me know if you are sending any!

      Delete
  3. I also have lots of New York Comic Con pics so.. If y'all wanted like both of the Aliens plush or Warf or Walking Dead! I got pics!

    ReplyDelete