Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Coupon & Reward sites

     A few months ago I did I post on places to shop for itty bittys, this time I thought I would do a list of coupons and rewards sites to aid with your itty bitty purchases! I am not familiar with all of them but I hear good things. I think they are all be free to use. If anyone has any more sites they want to share please do so in the comments!


Hallmark Crown Rewards - Link
You get points when you purchase that can be used for gift certificates that can be used in store! You also get coupons in your e-mail.
How to sign up: You can sign up online (The card will be mailed to you once you make your first purchase with your reward number). Or you can sign up in store (I hear you get the card right away).
What you have to do: Just mast sure you scan your reward card when you make a purchase or your reward number is put it when you check out online.

Ibotta - Link
Take picture of your receipts and get a percent back or rebates. Get rebates back that you can turn in for gift cards or transfer it to paypal.
How to sign up: Sign up on their website or when you download the app. Looks like it only works on smartphones and some tablets.
What you have to do: Look for rebates and stores and add them to your favorites. Once you make a purchase take a picture or you receipt to turn it in.


Retail Me Not - Link
Search for Hallmark and see if there are any coupons available!

Groupon - Link
Another place to get coupons and see the sales. Just search for Hallmark.


     I use 'Crown Rewards'. It's my favorite and easy to use, besides it straight from Hallmark. I have visited 'Retail Me Not' to look for sales and coupons. You can also check Hallmark sales on the website on the tab along the top labeled "offers". The others sites I haven't checked out much yet, but I thought I should include them.

No comments:

Post a Comment