Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Enterprise and Mascots

I hear that Star Trek Picard and Worf set in the Enterprise are hitting stores! The cost is $24.95. From the pictures it looks very impressive! I can't wait to see one in person! Still waiting for my store to get the new bittys. So I hope your stores get them faster!

Sounds like three of the Mascots might have been cancelled from the checklist (Arizona, Milwaukee, and Huston). I am not sure why these got cancelled. However the Red Sox Green Monster and Cleveland Indians Slider have been added.


The My Little Pony Storybook set in now up online.


3 comments:

  1. I have been hearing that, throughout the industry, there have been difficulties selling the sports themes outside of specific cities/online/exclusives. I wonder if the baseball decline is due to lower interest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be, but I am surprised that they cancelled some then added others. I wonder how the hockey ones are doing. It hard to compare since there are so many baseball ones. I heard a rumor that there will be a NFL one.

      Delete
  2. What?! The Milwaukee one was the only one I wanted! That's really stupid considering the Wild Card race.

    ReplyDelete