Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Elena and placeholders!

         Elena of Avalor is now available online! There are also several placeholders online for some that are coming out, with a couple we didn't know about! Most notably the Shirt Tales boxed set with a different character than released Digger! And one I am most excited about is the Candyland storybook set with King Kandy and Queen Fostine! There is a Dr Seuss Thing 1&2 clippys set as well as Kirk & Spock!

UPDATE: All are in stock now except for Loki!


2 comments:

  1. I think the Candy land Itty Book set is cute too! 🍥🍦🍧🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🍫🍬🍭🍮

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digger? Sigh. I am not buying the 4 pack just for Digger after I scrambled to get the online exclusives when they came out. It's cool that they will be made available for everyone who missed out. But now how do I get just Digger? Hallmark, please don't turn into Funko. It makes collecting un-fun when things are impossible to collect.

    ReplyDelete