Friday, December 29, 2017

Working on Checklist

      Okay I need a little help. I am working on updating the complete list with the 2018 checklist and newer released. I need a little help with the NHL teams. I know the four listed in the online store, but I don't know the other three in the picture. So if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it!
    Another thing I wanted to ask. Listed on next year's checklist in the Christmas section there are some from The Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation. Should I give them their own section or just list them under Holiday?


5 comments:

  1. I would say put them under holiday. Doing some research now, hope to help on the NHL problem. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say treat them the same way you treat the "Rudolph" ones. I can't remember what you did with those, but the two situations look comparable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boston Bruins, Toronto Maple Leafs, Montreal Canadiens, Detroit Red Wings, Pittsburg Penguins, New York Islanders and Dallas Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gave Rudolph its own section. I think Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation should be treated the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for the help!!

    ReplyDelete