Thursday, January 5, 2017

Still Waiting....

     Sorry there hasn't been any new posts. Still waiting for Hallmark to release the 2017 checklist. I contacted them about it and they just say it is unavailable and to check back soon. So we are waiting...

   I have been hearing that the new single Belle in yellow gown and Cinderella are being sighted in stores. The Cinderella is in her blue gown. Her hair is a bit different and the dress is silky rather then embroidered. I wish they had made her in her regular outfit, I don't see why they re-released the blue gown. Oh well. They both say 'Second in series' on their tags and I hear they are still $6.95 in price.

    Also Hallmarks Christmas clearance is now 75% off. Looks like the Holiday Hello Kitty itty bittys are still available and a few of the ornaments.

4 comments:

  1. I hope with Belle and Cinderella being re-released, that maybe they will re-release princess Aurora. She is the only Disney Princess Itty Bitty I'm missing. And I would love to add her to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like there is a chance with all the re-releases. Here is hoping!

      Delete
  2. There is a new Valentine Snoopy.

    ReplyDelete