Sunday, January 15, 2017

What we know...

Here is what we know for the next couple months. So lots to look forward too!
Thanks to liesel16, Unknown, and Kyla for all the information! Thank you so much!

Also it looks like they are selling for $6.95. So it might be only the Limited Editions that's price raised to $7.95.

January
Valentines Snoopy
Sally storybook (Peanuts)
Belle
Cinderella
 Supergirl & Streaky the cat storybook
Transformers:
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Megatron
Soundwave
My Little Pony: (If I get the names wrong sorry)
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy
Pinkie Pie
Twilight Sparkle
(Pictures from comic con showed Rarity and Applejack as itty bittys. Not sure if they will be out at the same time or later)

Feburary 
Baymax - Limited Edition
Maleficent
Ursula
Cruella

Later:
Flintstones
Noah's Arc (I am thinking a boxed set)

Also take a look back at the 'Comic Con News' post Here for a preview of what to expect in the coming year.

8 comments:

  1. I just saw someone on eBay selling the My Little Pony all together. At the store they are sold separately as I see a hang tags!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://m.ebay.com/itm/311780803786 <- listing

      Delete
    2. I saw those too! I am happy because I prefer them sold as singles.

      Delete
  2. Don't know if this is old news or not, but I did get a Valentines Snoopy holding a heart a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes he should be on the list! Is he marked as a Limited Edition?

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm a huge itty bitty fan. I work at a hallmark and yesterday we got in 4 MLP itty bittys and nd 4 transformers, I was wondering if you wanted a picture of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete